Miley Cyrus

by Kirabo Smile Agie from Jinja, Uganda

You don't need to fight so hard for the world to know you but do something great that will make the whole eorld know you without fighting for it.

Miley Cyrus, an 19 year-old pop music sensation, born to country music singer Bill Ray Cyrus is ranked among the top 20 hottest stars below 25. She is an actress and most commonly known for acting the famous TV series Hannah Montana.

She was turned away from the hannah montana tv series auditions because she was still young but she still persisted and continued trying and evntually got the lead. She was turned away many times.

Her birth name is Destiny Hope Cyrus. She was nicknamed Smiley because she smiled a lot, she grew older and her family shortened it to Miley.

Miley Cyrus is a born again Christian. She gives glory to God every morning and reads the Bible when she is free.

Miley has written over 100 songs. The first tune she ever penned was a love song for Jesse McCartney. She showed him the song when he guest starred on Hannah Montana. Some of her songs are; Look at you, True friend, This is life, Crazy life, If we were a movie, The climb, Best of both worlds, Party in the USA, Rockstar, 7 things and so many more. She even wrote the sound track of Bolt and The last song where she acted as Veronica.

She was born on 23rd September 1992.