Matthew G. Cooper

by Ty from Reeds Spring

My dad and his crew
My dad and his crew

My dad is my hero. He is brave, smart, goodhearted, nice, and he protects me and his family. That is why my dad is my hero. Here are some other reasons that my dad is my hero.

My dad's name is Matt Cooper. He works at the Board of Healing Arts. He used to be in the US Air Force, the Police, and the Bureau of Narcotics Drug Division. In the Board of Healing Arts my dad investigates doctors. He works at home so he can watch us. He is a really cool dad.

my dad as a deputy
my dad as a deputy

When my dad was a kid he really misbehaved. He joined the Military and the Law Enforcement so he could discipline himself to take care of us. He is good at disciplining us so we can do right. In the air force my dad refueled planes in the air from another plane in Operation Desert Storm.

When he was a deputy he arrested people for doing illegal stuff. In the Bureau of Narcotics Drug Division he made sure doctors weren’t using illegal drugs for medications. That is how my dad is my hero. Like I said before my dad is a really cool dad.

My dad lives with me and is a really good dad. My dad still works at the Board of Healing Arts. He lives in Branson West. My dad is 37 years old and will soon be 38 years old. If you were with my dad, you would like him as much as I do.