Mayra Aguirre

by Anyssa from Ontario

(backgroundsppt.net)
(backgroundsppt.net)

My mom, who is courageous and strong, is the most important person in my life.  My mom was born in Durango, Mexico and lived there for almost two years.  She came to California when she was about three years old.  She lived in Los Angeles for many years and decided to move to Ontario.

My mom is my hero because she is always there for me when I need her. She inspires me because she gives me good advice for myself and my future.  She also inspires me to be a hard-worker just like her.  My mom will do anything to help me reach my goals.  Although she did not enjoy her own childhood, she always makes sure that I will.  My mom also makes sure I get into a great college and a good education.  Whenever I am upset about something, she is always there to help me fix my problems.

Not all heroes have to be famous; there are heroes almost everywhere!  The characteristics of a hero are courage, strength, responsibility, and care.  Heroes have strength because it takes strength to become a hero.   

That is why my courageous and strong mom is my hero!  She will always be my hero no matter what.