Miley Cyrus

by Lindsay from Ohio

<a href=http://images.usatoday.com/life/_photos/2006/03/24/inside-cyrus-singing.jpg>Miley as Hannah Montana</a>
Miley as Hannah Montana

Miley Cyrus always says “Pink isn’t just a color it’s and attitude.” She expresses this quote everyday when she is singing. This quote means that everyone has an attitude color and all the colors are different. Pink seems to be the right color for Miley because she is girly and has an awesome fashion sense. Attitude is a very important thing in life. It’s very important because it is how you make friends and what your personality is. This quote Miley has stated could have showed a lot of girls what true inner beauty is. Miley inspires me to be creative and I am proud to say she’s my hero.

Miley Cyrus is my hero because she is an amazing actress and singer. She was born on November 23, 1992 in Franklin, Tennessee. On the day she was born she was given the name Destiny Hope Cyrus and later she was given the nickname Miley short for smiley. Right now she is living in Los Angeles with her 4 siblings and her mom and her dad Billy Ray, a country singer.

<a href=http://ifmagazine.com/graphics/spotlight/11_miley_cyrus_ss_5804.jpg>Miley on the red carpet </a>
Miley on the red carpet

Throughout the past 2 years she has been a major success in her show Hannah Montana. In 2006 she was nominated for the TV choice award. This year she was nominated for Favorite TV actress. Miley has stared on TRL and good morning America to show off her singing voice. Kelly Clarkson, Hilary Duff, and Jessica Simpson inspire her to sing while Miley does the same thing for me.

Miley is a very fascinating girl who might be famous but is just like everyone else. In her spare time she loves talking on the phone and going on the computer. She also enjoys the sports cheerleading and dancing. When she’s busy she writes songs and practices her lines or songs. Miley loved acting so much that she originally auditioned for the part of Lily.

True heroes show perseverance and self confidence; they are inspiring and unselfish in the most difficult times. Miley Cyrus, who sings from her heart, shows these characteristics everyday when she’s onstage to trying to live a normal life. She spends time everyday helping her fans follow their dreams and to persevere. Miley Cyrus shows true heroism and I admire her for that.

Miley Cyrus - Official Site