My Lovely Mom

by Iryulinda from Bandung

My hero is my lovely mother. She was born on October 27th in Klaten, Central Java. She works in PT. TELKOM. She works because she wants to help the family financially. She was pregnant with me and my twin during 9 months with our weight at 6,1 kg. Although we are very heavy, she still held out. She gave birth to me and my twin and took care of us since we were children with full love. She always can share her time with us. When we need ASI, she gave me the right side and my twin in the left side. She always takes care of us patiently.

She is always beside me when I need her advice for my problem. When I feel sad, she always cheers me up. When I get sick, she always takes care of me patiently. When I was in trouble, she always protects me and makes me happy.

She is a very strong woman in many situations. She always gives me all things. If I do bad behaviour, she can not forget to give me advice. When I made my mother very angry and cry, she didn’t talk to me for 3 days. I was very confused and scared and I asked to apologize to her. I promised not to do it again.

She is never tired to take care of me since I was a child until the future time. She is very meaningful in my heart. I think there is no mother like her and I am very lucky to have her. I don’t know what I would feel if I lost her. The important thing is that she is everything to me. I will never be ready to lose her. I am very proud of her. She always loves me like the way I am.

Thank you for all the things that you give me, Mom. I promise mom, I will make you happy, make you proud of me, and never make you feel sad and angry. I will always try do it. I LOVE YOU MY MOM, YOU ARE ALWAYS MY HERO. YOU ARE THE BEST FOR ME.