Lora and George

by Maecie from Tipp City

My hero are my parents. They have changed my life a lot. My mom was born in Tipp City, Ohio and my dad was born in East Liverpool, Ohio. My mom grew up with 5 brothers and sisters and my dad 4 brothers and sisters. When my mom was older she went to Tipp City schools. My dad went to Alliance Monington.

When my parents were older they met and fell in love. Both of my parents work careers and are successful. My dad is the president of marketing communications at Wright State. My mom writes articles for the newspaper at Wright State. My moms' greatest accomplishment is raising her three beautiful children. My dads' greatest accomplishment was was being the general manager of a professional football team. He worked for several including Dallas, San Francisco, Pittsburgh, and Detroit.

My parents are my hero because they encourage me to do a lot of things!