My Brother Logan

by Rebecca from Morinville

Hi my name is Rebecca and I chose my brother Logan as my hero. I chose him because he always makes me laugh and has a kind heart. We play games and have a lot of fun with each other. We also watch movies and eat popcorn together. I am like my brother because we both like to make people laugh. Whenever he gets hurt I make a quick little joke to get his mind off of the pain, the same thing he does to me. I enjoy playing and spending time with my brother. Logan is almost eight years old. He turns 8 in September. He is in grade two. Logan's favorite classmate is a little girl named Kelsea.

He told me that his hero is me. He said he chose me as his hero because I would do anything for him. Logan's favorite movie is Star Wars Return Of The Jedi. His favorite color is green. My brother's absolute favorite food is potato salad. He also says that he likes to make people laugh. His reactions to being my hero were good, happy and exited. I LOVE MY LITTLE BROTHER LOGAN!!