Liverpool fc

by Angie from SMAN 5, Bandung

Liverpool FC - my heroes
Liverpool FC - my heroes

My name is Angie Erditha, I'm 16th years old. Now, I will tell you about my true hero. Honestly, I have more than one hero. But now, I just want to tell you the story about one of them. This hero that always gives me spirit is living far away from me. And when I said 'far', it’s totally, absolutely far. They're living in England. Maybe you're curious to know why I call my hero "Them." By doing that, I'm telling you that this Hero is a team, a dream team. At least for me. They play football for Liverpool FC. This football club is my Hero.

It was love at first sight. Then Allah SWT and all of the moments I've been through with them made me fall in love with them, deeper and deeper.

When they win the game, I feel like all of the organs inside my body are flying, I feel so light. But when they lose the game, I feel like all of those organs have dropped from where they are supposed to be.

However, it doesn't matter whether they win or lose. It's just like the Liverpool cheer says, "YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE." That's how I feel. Even though they don't know there's a Liverpudlian whose name is Angie living on this earth, I will always love them and they will always be My Hero. Insyaallah. Actually, it's been a long time ago since I decided to do something to follow them more closely. There’s a way if there's a will, isn't there? Even though it's a difficult path for me.