Linda B.

by Rebecca from St. Albert

(I drew it.)
(I drew it.)

My hero is my Mom because she is an awesome chef. She makes the best cookies that are better than store bought cookies. Her cookies and other deserts are fat free and she even has her own bakery. Better yet, it’s at our house, but it’s a flyer seller. She bakes the stuff and then delivers it or has them pick it up.

My Mom lives in St. Albert and her name is Linda B. She survives living with my Dad that goes out of town sometimes and comes home around 5-6 pm. My brother Patrick also known as Patch is in preschool on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons. Then there’s my brother Jonathan or Mojo who’s in Mrs. Domke's class here. And then there’s me, I’m in gr. 4 and am almost old enough to help out at church. I help my Mom out around the house. My Mom had 4 siblings but her brother Ron died in June, 2007.

My Mom inspires me to cook because she can cook in small spaces and she never gives up. That is why my Mom is my hero!