Lebron James

by Tristen from Wooster

My hero is Lebron James. He inspires me to do well in all sports and never give up. Lebron always wanted to be an NBA star and he never gave up on that dream. His hero is Michael Jordan. That's why he is number 23. It was chosen in honor of Michael Jordan.

Before Lebron was a star he had a tough childhood. He was always around bad things and he never met his dad. Lebron's dad was 24 when he died in a car crash. When he was in high school his mom gave him up to his high school basketball coach so he could be more successful in sports and school.

Now that Lebron is in the NBA he gives stuff back to Akron, his hometown. He does a bike-athon for kids every year. He also gives out free turkeys every year on Thanksgiving.

Lebron's mom is always at every game. This makes Lebron happy. Lebron's mom's name is Gloria James. Lebron has two kids, Lebron James Jr.and Bryse James. Lebron's birthday is December 30, 1984 so he is 25 years old. There are many reasons Lebron is my hero, but the real reason I chose him was because he inspires me to never give up.