Lilis Tedjowati Ningsih

by Tommy Sukmadina from SMAN 5 BANDUNG

My hero is my mother. She is an important part in my life. I love her very much. My mother is everything for me. Because she has given me birth and introduced me into this world. She always takes care of me wherever I am. My mother is a beautiful woman. She’s a wise woman to handle any problems. My mother was born on February, 1962 in Bandung. All of her family live in Bandung so my mother can speak Sundanese. (Regional language in West Java)..

My mother was pregnant during nine months. She took a risk when I was born and she spent her life to look after me until now. She can share her time between family and her career. Although she works, she never forgets me. My mother’s a clever cook too. Everyday she always cooks delicious food for me. When I was in kindergarten and elementary school, my mother drove me to school everyday. On holiday we always spend our time together.

Since I was a child until senior high school, I lived in Bandung with my mother so I can meet her everyday. But last year my parents move to Pontianak, West Borneo, because of their job. Although she is far away from me she always calls me and we talk together almost everyday. Sometimes when she is not too busy, she comes to Bandung.

Every time I have a problem I always talk to her and she always gives me advice how solve the problem. My mother always teaches me about Islam. My mother told me not to forget to pray and read Al-Quran. She is always angry with me if I forget my duty as a Moslem.
I LOVE YOU MOM. I MISS YOU SO MUCH