LeBron James

by Zane from Tipp City

LeBron James was born on December 30, 1984 in Akron Ohio. Life was often a struggle for LeBron and his mother. His mother worked hard to be a loving mother and shield LeBron from poverty and violence of the streets. From an early age, LeBron showed tremendous instincts for basketball. His mother gave him a miniature hoop and a miniature ball when he was infant. He amused himself for hours each day with toys. By now LeBron had developed into a superb athlete. In addition to his natural speed, quickness, and strength, he could maneuver his way around the court or gridiron. His hero was Michael Jordan, and he patterned his hoops game after his idols. "LeBron liked taking it to the hole, as well as launching jumpers, but he took a special delight in distributing the basketball to his teammates." In football, LeBron usually played receiver. He scored 19 touchdowns in six games in his first year of Pee Wee football. "His coach was Frankie Walker who would soon have profound effect on his life. After the season ended walker began hearing stories that his young star, now a fourth grader, was missing school on regular basis." He soon discovered that LeBron had all but dropped out. Walker confronted his mother, who admitted that her son needed a more stable living environment. They agreed that LeBron should move in with Walker and his family. LeBron quickly took to his new surroundings. Walker and his wife, Pam, had three kids, Chanelle, Frankie Jr. and from there on Lebron James got selected to play for the Cleveland Cavilers. Now he is one of the best players in Cleveland Cavilers' history. That's why LeBron James is my hero.

LeBron James - biography
Lebron James - Lebron James Alive