Lenore

by Courtney from Innisfil

MY NANNY- My hero is my Nanny because she does everything for me. For example, she taught me how to ride my bike and how to roller blade. She also helped me with my homework and how to spell, but the thing I like the most, and I always will, is she taught me how to skip. She spent many hours with me. I did not want to give up and she stuck with me until I could skip.

My hero's name is Lenore Dempster. My Nanny, was born at St. Joesph's Hospital in Toronto on December 17th. A celebrity was born that day. Lenore Pounder (Dempster) really isn't a celebrity, but she is to me and my family.

Lenore married Tony Primavera and they had 2 children. Their names are Shelly and John. Lenore and Tony split up and some hearts were broken. Then she got remarried to John Dempster and had a daughter named Krista. My Nanny now has four grandchildren, Chad, Courtney, Austin and Aidan. She still spends a lot of time with me, her other grandchildren and her own children. She takes us places and always does things with us.

My hero, my Nanny, shows responsibility and respect. She gave all her children a happy life. They lived happily ever after. The end!!!