Angels

Louise Burfitt-Dons

by Rosie from Staines, U.K.

Louise Burfitt-Dons with Act Against Bullying cup (www.actagainstbullying.com/AAB%20Cup.jpg)

My hero is Louise Burfitt-Dons

She started a charity called Act Against Bullying

Louise Burfitt-Dons
Louise Burfitt-Dons

She lives in England

She first met my dad when I was being bullied at school. She helped my mum and dad by being kind to them and giving them advice. She even sent me a birthday card when I was 11. No one else did. The bullying didn't stop. I changed schools and for a while I was happy. Then it started again. My dad said that when he rang her she remembered us straight away, which made him feel really nice. He said that she was a real person because she was getting famous but still was nice to them. I love my mum and dad. She wrote to me and helped me by telling me nice things about myself.

I want to help children like I was because I think bullying is really wicked. I like the fact that my mum and dad think she is really kind too because they don't like many people, particularly if they are on television or in magazines. I think that heroes should be nice people and not just pop stars or rich and good looking.

Act Against Bullying - Louise Burfitt-Dons founded Act Against Bullying
Creating Excellence - Creating Excellence has role models for children