Kemal Uzunoz & Mujgan Cocceli

by Berfin from Innisfil

you will fail and then learn!!

Hi, my heroes are my parents Mujgan Cocelli & Kemal Uzunoz. I will tell you a little bit about my parents. My dad's name is Kemal Uzunoz he was born on March 10th in Turkey. My dad works as a construction worker. Now I will tell you a bit about my mom. My mom's name is Mujgan Cocelli. My mom doesn't work so she's a housewife. My mom was born on April 2nd (also in Turkey).

My mom's mom's name is Basi. My mom's dad's name is Ibraim. My dad's mom's name is Gullu. My dad's dad's name is Ibraim too . My parents are both awesome because they've taught to be enthusiastic, caring, respectful, and all of the other important stuff like manners.

I chose my parents as my heroes because they feed me and take care of me. They are very responsible and caring to me and others. My parents are enthusiastic. Well my dad is. My mom is more like a school person who wishes she finished school so she could go to work.

My dad works so he can get money for me, my mom and my little brother and himself. My dad likes the instrument called saz. It looks like a guitar and has I think about four strings. It makes a beautiful noise it is basically a Turkish guitar. My mom likes the violin that we all probably know - if not, it is an instrument that goes under your neck and it has this thing that looks like a stick and you scrape it on the strings.

My mom speaks two languages - one is Turkish the other one is Kurdish. My dad speak two languages, Turkish and English. I speak four languages: a little bit of Kurdish, a lot of Turkish a lot of English and a bit of French. My parents inspire me by moving to Canada so I can go to school because in Turkey you start school at the age of 7. My parents always take care of me when I am sick and they do the same thing to my brother.

Saz - from Wikipedia