Kelly

by Alexxis from Innisfil

woof woof.

My dog Kelly was really really nice. He helped me when I was stuck in a jam. He practically saved my life. I got stuck in the lake because my family and I were going to the beach and I was only 4 and I went out by myself and that wasn't good.

I was out in the lake all by myself. I was yelling but no one could hear me. Only my dog heard me. So he came swimming up and brought me back to shore and Kelly was an old dog at that time but he still saved my life. Kelly is dead now but I still remember him as my hero.

Kelly had 8 brothers and 3 sisters. Kelly had a mom and she was a pure bred dog. He also had a dad and he was lots of different dogs. Lady was the mom's name and I don't now what the dad's name was. Lady was our dog. She had Kelly and we kept Kelly but not the others.

Kelly did get along with other dogs. He did not fight with other dogs or bite them. He did nothing even when other dogs tried to attack him. He would just stay calm.

Kelly was a really really nice dog. He would always protect me and all my family. He went with me everywhere, especially to bed. He would lay at the end of the bed and stay there almost all night unless he heard fireworks because he was scared of them. He would be nice to all people as long as they were nice to him. Kelly is my hero because he saved my life and I love him.