Khalid ibn al Walid

by Hamouch from Laayoune

Tomb of Khalid ibn al-Walid, Syria
Tomb of Khalid ibn al-Walid, Syria

The word hero is a person who has courage, and good qualities. A hero is somebody who cares to help others. The one, who no matter what is the situation, would help human beings to have a better life. This definition makes me think of my hero. He is Khaled ibn Walid. These are excerpts of his biography make us aware of all his contributions. Our hero was a great companion of the Prophet, peace be upon him. He was a large, broad-shouldered, sturdy person. The closest people to him like ... Omar Bin Al Khattab may Allah be pleased with him was Aslam Abu Suleiman. For eight years of the Prophet’s life, he has fought dozens of battles as a warrior leader. Historians said that he was never defeated in battle, before or after Islam. In addition, he was the leader of the Muslim army in the famous battles of Yamamah and Yarmouk. This is because people have moved to Khalid in armies, they say, do not defeat the army of the Khaled Bin Al Waleed Khaled was the reliance on so feared life without attachment to God in the victory. The commander hero died twenty-one after of the Prophet in HOMS at the age of 58.