Kelly

by Mackenzie from Innisfil

Treat people the way you want to be treated!!

My hero is my mom. Her name is Kelly. She works at all of the grocery stores. Kelly was a security person at CNE ( Canadian National Exhibiton.) Kelly was born February 20th.

Kelly was raised in Glasgow, Scotland, with two sisters and one brother. Kelly's sisters names are Eileen and Cathy (her real name is Catherine) and her brother's name is John.

My mom is always there for me, when I need to talk to someone she is the one. When I'm hurt or sad she is also there for me. Kelly helps around the school and the town. When there is a running team and I'm on it she will be the coach to help. Kelly displays kindness and caring and also respect because she always help every one in the town.

Some other facts are that when Kelly was a teen she loved Rod Stewart and I think the rumour is that she likes him. (as a singer.)

Kelly got married to a man named Colin Kerr. She had two kids named Mackenzie and Mitchell Kerr.

Now that's the end of the story of Kelly Kerr!!!