Karen

by Danielle from Lefroy

'' You can lead a horse to the water but you can't make him drink''

Hi! I'm Danielle and my hero is my mom Karen. My mom is like some others who were raised believing in God and Jesus in her home. My mom's favourite colour is purple. She is very caring and sincere. My mom was born on February 24th in St.John's Newfoundland. Her hero's are Mother Theresa and Princess Diana. Her favourite animals are elephants.

My mom eats hardly any meat so she is practically a vegetarian. She raised 2 kids (very well I must say).

My mom is a wife, a mother to 2 kids, an aunt, and so much more that words can't describe. She looks after me, my brother, my dad, my house (well I help too) our safety and health and she lets me do almost anything.

My hero works vary hard keeping up with work, keeping the house clean, making my family's lunch, bringing me and my brother to school, after school subjects and more. 2 years ago my mom got her diploma. My mom has done many jobs like baking and house work. Right now she's working on being a secretary at a school. She's also applying for another job.

My mom is the best. She can get me out of trouble when I'm in it, she helps me with my homework. She can help me with anything if I need it.

MY MOM'S THE BEST!!!!