Jesus

by Mike from Wheeling, West Virginia

Jesus is my hero. He is forgiving, loving, and a role model. Jesus is everything you can ask for that is good. He is the One that saved us. I love Jesus.

He is loving because He cares for the sick. Jesus is so loving He died on the cross to save us. He only gets mad when people sell stuff in the church. This happened only once. That is how Jesus loves.

Jesus is a forgiving person. Ask Him to forgive you? He will say yes. Jesus even forgives bad people. That makes Him forgiving.

Jesus is a role model to every Christian on Earth. That is most of the world. He is the One who created us. You should try to be like Him. Thank Jesus for everything. He is a great man.

Even though you are not Him, you should try to be like Him. He created everything seen and not seen. You should try praying to Him. Going to heaven is the best thing on Earth. That is why Jesus is my hero.