James

by Vincen from Morinville, Canada

MY HERO

My hero is my dad James. Dad works at PCL in Nisku, Alberta, Canada by the International Airport. Dad has been working there for 25 years. He is a welder by trade and now is a production foreman. He works hard at what he does and I am proud of him.

Dad is my hero because he has been teaching me how to fish, golf, and hunt. We go to lakes like Orlof and Jackson and Kinnaird. He taught me how to cast into shore and how to fix tangled lines. Dad is good at all outdoors things!

Dad is good at finding peoples’ strengths. I have been playing hockey for a few years and my dad has been coaching me and my team. Dad knows where to put people on the ice. He has also played hockey himself.

Dad is very nice and has always been there for me. He showed me how to build and weld at home. He takes me places to have fun!