Jackson, my dog

by Logan from St. Albert

This is My Dog Jackson (I drew it)
This is My Dog Jackson (I drew it)

My hero is Jackson. He came to my house when I was five years old. His hair color is black. He is my hero because he protects me from people that are just playing with me and when it looks rough and he just always tries to push the person or just barks. He loves my family very much. He is still alive and living with me. He is important to me because he always cares for me. In the morning I always feed him. We sometimes take him for walks once a day. His eye color is brown. He loves to play so much that he sometimes never gets tired. He loves to go to my Grandma and Grandpa's house and to see his cousin. He is a miniature schnauzer which originates in Germany. He is a rare color which is black because some miniature schnauzers colors are grey. He was born in Onaway Alberta. Jackson’s birthday is July 6. He is a non-shedding dog. When I play ministicks and the ball goes far he runs and gets it for me. He is five years old.