Angels

Jade Smith

by Devin from Tipp City

My hero’s name is Jade. Have you ever been injured? Well I bet you haven’t been injured as bad as my sister.

Jade is four years old and she is a good little sister. Our family has six people in it. I have one sister and two brothers. When Jade was 8 months old she fell through the floor and slammed into a solid concrete base. I remember sitting in the ambulance. She was just laying there and the people had oxygen on her. The care flight came and picked her up. I stayed with our neighbors. Our neighbors were very nice.

She made a full recovery which was a huge accomplishment. She figure skates very well. Jade passed snow plow level sam one and is in two. Also some of her challenges are she has one lazy eye.

My sister’s importance to me is she is in my family. Her hero is our mom. Everyone calls her the miracle baby. This is about my little sister that I love very much.