Jesus Christ

by Ruth from Innisfil

He's perfect! Hi my name is Ruth. I'm here to talk to you about Jesus. Jesus is my hero because he died on the cross for all of our sins on Friday which is called the crucifixion and on Sunday he rose again which is called Easter. That's why we have Easter, to remember his death and him rising from the grave.

Jesus was born December 25 more than 2 thousand years ago. At least that's when we celebrate it.

Jesus was born in Bethlehem, in a tiny stable. Jesus' earthly Dad was a carpenter at that time and his mom was a stay home mom. While Jesus was growing up he helped his dad with carpentering and started to perform miracles. When Jesus got older he did bigger miracles.

One miracle was a blind man. Jesus took his spit and put it over the man's eyes, then that man saw. He saw ground, trees and he saw Jesus. If you don't believe me, go read the Bible!!! Jesus has many different character traits like love, patience, and many many others.

Jesus is my hero because he sacrificed his life for mine and I know none of us would take his place to die even though he took our life.