Justin Chambers

by Emily from Westerville

(Drawn by Emily)
(Drawn by Emily)

Justin Chambers was born on July, 11, 1970. He was born in Springfield, Ohio. It is unknown what hospital he was born in. His mom and dad’s names are Pam and John Chambers. He has two brothers named Jason. Jason Chambers is Justin’s twin brother. His other brother is named John Jr.

(Drawn by Emily)
(Drawn by Emily)

When he was born he had a sleep disorder. When he was born his parents were both cops. He had pneumonia and had to go to the hospital.

Justin Chambers is married to Keisha Chambers. Justin has four girls and one boy. Their names are Eva, Isabella, Kaika, Maya, and Jackson.

(Drawn by Emily)
(Drawn by Emily)

Before Justin was famous he was a male model. One year he modeled for Calvin Klein. The next year he modeled for Armani. Justin was discovered by a scout on the Paris metro (a subway). He went to an acting school in New York. His first film was Liberty Heights.

(Drawn by Emily)
(Drawn by Emily)

In 2007, he was a nominee for the Screen Actors Guild award. In 2006 he was a winner in that same show. In 2005, he was a nominee in the Screen Actors Guild award. In 1970, 210,000 employees went on strike at the US Postal Service. Anwar Al-Sadat became president of Egypt in 1970. The Baltimore Orioles won the World Series in 1970.

(Drawn by Emily)
(Drawn by Emily)

Justin lives in Beverly Hills, California. He lives with his wife and 5 kids. He still has the sleep disorder. He now gets 6-7 hours of sleep each night

He inspired many people to follow their dreams even if they have a disorder. He works very hard. He has a simple life with his family.

In the Wedding Planner he spoke Italian. On Grey’s Anatomy he plays Dr. Karev. Grey’s Anatomy just reached their 100th episode.