Joseph Armond Bombardier

by Jett from Innisfil

My hero is Joseph Armond Bombardier. I picked him because he invented machines, but not just any machines, he invented the "snowmobile". He also invented the B-7 (a seven passenger snow machine), the B-12(a twelve passenger snow machine), the Muskeg tractor (meant for mining and forestry), regional aircraft, business jets, and tons of mass transportation. I'm most proud that he invented the "snowmobile". Without them, I have no clue what I'd do in the winter.

Joseph Bombardier was born in Valcourt, April 16, 1907. Sadly he died February 18, 1964. His parents were Anna Gravel (mom), and Alfred Bombardier (dad). They had eight children. In 1926, Joseph married Yvonne Labrecque and they had six children.

Joseph Armond Bombardier shows courage and cooperation. Courage- He had a lot of courage and he always knew he could invent more machines. Cooperation- He needed to show a lot of cooperation while he was inventing over 500 of his machines. Joseph Armond Bombardier is my hero because he invented the "snowmobile".

Joseph Armond Bombardier inspires me because he shows courage and cooperation. I learned that you can accomplish great things with those two character traits. When I grow up I want to build houses. I will need courage to build houses and I will need to be cooperative with all of my coworkers.