Jack Black

by Erik from Morinville

Hi, my name is Erik and Jack Black is my hero because he’s a really funny guy. He is an actor in a lot of comedies. He is also a musician as he plays the guitar. When I grow up I am going to be an actor.

It is just so exciting to be an actor, but it is a little bit hard. Jack Black is sort of like me, we both love acting and music. Most of the movies he acts in are funny and I like a lot of the movies that he’s in.

Jack Black’s mother was Jewish so he was born Jewish. His parents divorced when he was only 10. Jack had a Bull Mastiff and Rottweiler mix named Chico. Chico died of Parvovirus soon after Jack's parents divorced. I feel sorry for Jack that those very sad times happened at such a young age.

Jack Black was born August 28, 1969. Jack was born in Redondo Beach, California. His real name is Thomas Jack Black, Jr.

Jack's hero is Jacques Cousteau.