Jared Drake Bell

by Lea from Prescott, Canada

My hero is Drake Bell. He was born 27 June 1986, in Santa Ana, California, USA. His Birth name was Jared Drake Bell and his nickname was ‘The Drakester.’ He has three older brothers - Joey, Rob and Travis. And he has an older sister Kellie.

How did he become an actor? When he was five his dad asked if he wanted to be an actor and he said sure. And he really loved it and he still does.

Drake Bell did lots of movies. He also sings. He plays Drake in Drake and Josh. Josh Peck. He played John Cusack’s son in The Jack Bull in 1999. In High Fidelity in 2000, in which John Cusack starred as Rob Gordon, Drake played 14 year old Rob in a flash back scene.

Drake has his own band: Drake Bell, originally called Drake 24/7. His car is a ‘61 Ford Galaxie. (He crushed his ‘66 mustang.) His favourite cartoon is ‘Aqua Teen Hunger Force."

Drake is my hero because he has a big job, and he works well at it. Not giving up. He is good at playing guitar, funny, and very good personality. He takes his job good and does his best.