Library

Indiana Jones

by Trenton from Wooster

Indiana Jones is my hero because he is helpful to others. He also cares and he is very heroic. I look up to Indy because he is an adventurer. When I grow up I want to go on a lot of adventures just like him.

Indy saved a lot of slaves, returned a crystal skull to the gods, and defeated the Germans. Once he even escaped a giant rolling boulder. Indiana Jones is very smart. He is a teacher and an adventurer. He is always active. Indy loves doing his job. He doesn't give up.

Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull
Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull

My favorite movie that Indiana Jones is in is Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. When Indy puts the skull on the body, all 13 skeletons turn into one alien. I think this is the best part of the movie because the aliens crush part of the pyramid where Indy is standing and he almost fell off! Indy is my hero and always will be.