Hayley Williams

by Meghan from Wheeling

Hayley Williams (Image URL: showbiznewsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/hay)

My hero is Hayley Williams. She is my hero because she has a kind heart, great passion for music, and has a great sense of humor. Hayley formed a band when she was in her teens. Her music and vocals are amazing. Hayley has been very successful for many years. No matter what she does she will be my hero forever.

Hayley Nichole William was born December 27, 1988 in Franklin, Tennessee. Her mom is Cristi Williams and her dad is Joey Williams. Hayley is a lead singer for her band named Paramore. In her band they play R&B and hip hop. She has some songs called Brick by Boring Brick, Airplanes, and Ignorance, which are my three favorite songs.

Hayley is important to me because she never backs down when things get hard. She keeps trying. Even when her two brothers broke from her band she was still strong and found two other band members, and she still keeps her head held high and moves on. She has taught me to never give up, to keep trying even when things get hard, and to never back down from difficult challenges. I’m going to try my best to accomplish what she is inspiring me to do.