Hilary Duff

by Jordan from St. Albert

Hilary Duff is an inspiring girl. She was born on September 28, 1987. She was born in Houston,Texas, U.S.A! Her height is 5’ 4”. Her full name is Hilary Erhard Duff but lots of people call her Hil for short!!

Her Mother’s name is Susan Duff. Her Father’s name is Bob Duff. Her sister’s name is Haley Duff.

Hilary Duff has many jobs!! She is an actress, a spokesperson, a singer, and a songwriter.

Hilary Duff has stared in many movies like Hilary Duff the movie in 2003, Casper meets Wendy in 1998, The Soul Collector in 1999, Agent Cody Banks in 2003,A Cinderella Story in 2004, Cheaper By the Dozen in 2003, Human Nature in 2001, Cadet Kelly in 2001, and True Women in 1997.

Hilary Duff is my hero because she and her sister went to volunteer at the animal shelter for animals in need. I think some day she will make a big difference in the world!! When I grow up I want to be just like her!