Goodnight Electric

by Gugus from Bandung

<a href=http://www.goodnightelectric.com/v04/pict/v04/bio2.jpg>Goodnight Electric</a>
Goodnight Electric

Goodnight Electric is my favorite group band. They are indie band because they have an independent music label record. The concept of their music concentrated in synth pop genre. They combine elements from electro, pop and new wave using synthesizer and computer as the main tools.

First time I hear songs of Goodnight Electric, I directly like it and begin to find information about them and their songs. I collect all their songs and I memorize all their songs.

I like Goodnight Electric because they have unique music. Some of their songs have sad lyrics but they can sing it with beat music, not slow and sad music. It makes me always happy in faces all things. Even I can dance when hearing their song although I was in sad situation. I even met them and chat with them in my school event. They are very nice and friendly. I like them more and more.

When I feel bored and sad, I usually directly hear their songs and my heart feels better after that. They become my inspiration in any situation. That’s why I called Goodnight Electric as my hero.