My cat Garfield

by Sasha from Novosibirsk, Russia

My cat (My family alboom)
My cat (My family alboom)

My hero is a very clever cat. Its name in passport is Yolis Garfield of King British, but in the family we call him Garfield or Garya.

Garfield has got red fur with stripes, white moustache, a pink nose and orange and black eyes. When he stands up – he is tall.

Garfield was born on 22 October 2004 in Novosibirsk. He was very small, red with dark stripes, sharp claws and he was very nice. He liked eating meat, cottage cheese, Whiskas and Royal Canin. He liked playing with balls and nuts.

My cat is hero, because he helped me and my family. He saved my house from flooding. It was at night and we all were sleeping. Something got wrong with the water pipes. Garfield felt that and he woke up my mum. She woke up and turned off the water tap. We were saved from the disaster.

Now Garfield likes to play with toy mouse. Maybe he thinks that he is a hero and doesn’t catch mice. I think he is the happiest cat in the world!!!