George Lucas

by Piers from Innisfil

Everybody has talent, it's just a matter of moving around until you've discovered what it is.

Hello I am Piers. I am going to tell you who my hero is, he is George Lucas! I chose him as my hero because George Lucas inspires me with his great films he has accomplished. George Lucas shows perserverence. In case you were wondering what perserverence means, it means when you are trying to accomplish something you don't give up easily.

The movies he has made is a trilogy such as; Starwars Episode One, Two, Three, Four, Five and Six. He has also made Indiana Jones [Harrison Ford]. George Lucas has a great imagination, for example his Starwars Trilogy takes place in the future and the past. George Lucas has made ten great movies. There are two trilogies out of those ten movies. They are called the Starwars Trilogy and the Indiana Jones series.

I think the harder movie to make was Starwars because it took place in the future and the past. It involved a lot of new things like the light saber or the special effects. Or like the force or, the laser beams. George Lucas is my hero because he has created ten great movies and they are my favourite ten movies.

They are my favourite movies because they involve technology and what it was like back than or, how it would be to live near the dinosaurs and aliens. My hero also displays cooperation. He displays this because it would have been hard to make the movies without getting in a fight because if someone did their part wrong or some new equipment broke while they were using it.

Harrison Ford has been in most of George Lucas films/movies such as all four Indiana Jones movies and episode four, five, six of the Starwars Trilogy. Was it fun making the movies? I think it was. In the movies there would be a lot of really important characters, and I also think it is cool. It would feel like it's really happening.That is my hero enjoy! George Lucas inspires me because he shows a lot of cooperation and it would be hard to create such great movies without having cooperation.