George Enescu

by Stefan from Cluj-Napoca

George Enescu was a wonderful Romanian musician. His songs are loved even today because many people admire his work because his music makes you feel better.

He studied abroad, where he was really appreciated for the quality and the love he gave for everything he did. In time, he became a conductor, composer, violinist and a pianist.

My favourite work of his is The Romanian Rhapsody. I really like it and i was really happy when I found out that in the past my mother loved it too. When I listen to it, this is what i see: -->

His music is about the beauty of Romania and the wonderful Romanian folk music which expresses his feelings for his country. He was and still is a real real treasure for the Romanians!

This page was made with the help of my school mate from class 8A named Estera Ciupei.

Hello! I am Stefan, I am 10 years old and I am in class 4c. I like English and I want to make friends from other countries.