My Friends

by Mia from Bandung

Someone who always beside me, accompany all time when I feel sad or glad. Someone who support me from a long painful time. He is always there with me when I am up against sickness. Best friends give me the biggest inspirations for my life. They say ‘STRUGGLE’ if I need a support and say ‘DON’T!!’ when I begin to slip into a sheers of gorge.

When I woke up from my bed and begin the day, I immediately go out and leave my bedroom quickly, leaving behind any weariness that I had. My best friends will give their time and the entirety of their strength. They offer help in such evil situations and entertain me when I am in trouble. Best friends give a slight glow and also a second hope for the possible that I will not get from anybody else.

They help me for years of time. I want them to know, if a million dreams would be present to them. I never feel lonely because they always stay in my mind. Through the tiring days we gather always and it gives us better life. Who hasn’t got best friends?

How happy all my day is, we unite firmly, we introduces ourselves and We spend our time beautifully. This picture was taken some time ago to remember the moment we were together. They are part of all my life. Best friends, you are my hero!!