Firefighter

by Beau from Wheeling, West Virginia

The Firefighter Who Saved My Dog's Live!

My Hero is the firefighter who saved my dog's life. The firefighter carried my dog over his shoulder and to safety. He was helping me to get over the fire and how my dog was hurt. My dog was O.K. after the fire, but we didn't move out of the house. The fireman who saved my dog's life, we never saw again.

The one day when my house caught on fire my dog was as happy as ever. Then, someone left the T.V. on overnight and the outlet shocked and that started the fire. Everyone made it out safely but the dog, he was inside the burning house. The dog being inside the burning house almost made my parents cry. I was really sad.

Then, the firefighter came running out of the house with the small dog over his shoulder. The fire was on channel 5@7. I was not happy because because our house burnt down. It took me forever to forget about the fire.

The fire was so bad I had nightmares about it for two weeks. I still remember the fire today. The fire is now forgotten today, but my family still remembers it today. The house is there today and it looks a lot better today. Our family still rides past the house today.

Sometimes the family who lives there sometimes let us go in the house and look at the house. The house is is near Wheeling, WV. But not too close to The Linsly School. I like the firefight who saved my dog's live. I also liked the house I once lived in. Now I live in a house in Shadyside.