My Father

by Laura Angelina from SMAN 5 Bandung

I am Laura from SMAN 5 Bandung. I'd like to tell you about my hero. One of my heroes is my father. I really admire him. He teaches me everything about life and he always helps me in many ways, especially in my lessons at school. Papa, I call him, is the best person that I have ever known. He cares about me and loves me.

When we got different opinions, I was angry with him, but finally I regretted it. I felt guilty because I made him sad. I want to make him happy and proud of me. He always gives me advice to be a better girl.

Besides that, my father always asks me to go to church every Sunday. We always pray to God together with my mother. When I pray to God, I wish my father always being healthy and lives in peace with my mother. At last, I want my father to know that I love him, I respect him, and I adore him very much. I hope God will always bless him. I think that's all. Thanks for reading this text.