Father

by Resti from Bandung

It was holiday, my family and I went to Sumedang. When we were on the way back to Bandung, we stopped our trip a while to buy some gifts

All of the family members (except me) went out to choose the gifts. I stayed in the car, and I fell asleep there. Suddenly, I felt the car move. First, I thought that it was only my imagination. Then I realized that it was not an imagination. The car started to cross over to the road. I was so panic and worried about it. I thought I could stop the car by putting on the brake. But I didn’t know where the location of the brake was. Then I tried shouting to get any help. I knocked out the window of the car, but nobody heard my voice. Suddenly, my father realized the car had moved. Soon my father ran fast to the front of the car and stopped that car. He pushed the car with both of his hands. So, the car was stopped and my father told me to go outside soon.

Finally, all of us were safe. Since the accident, my father was my hero. He successfully saved my life from that accident.