My Family

by Tiara from Bandung

My family means everything to me

My name is Tiara Chaerunnisa. I have a family who always loves me. My family consists of father, mother, and my little brother. My father’s name is Bakhrudin, my mother’s name is Rina Risnawati, my brother’s name is Brian Chaerul Alham and me. My father is a teacher, my mother is a government employee, my brother is a student of elementary school. He is in the 5th grade. We love each other

The picture above was taken when I was in an elementary school some years ago. Now I am 16 and study in the Five Senior High School (SMAN 5), Bandung, West Java, Indonesia. I am in the eleventh grade now, and take science program.

We are always together, especially when my father and my mother arrive home after working or in weekend. If we gather, we are usually in a living room. We talk about many things and our activities. In the week end or holiday my family and I go for vacation in certain places and it makes me very happy.

I feel comfortable with my family. We are a happy family, and my parents always give me protection. If I have a mistake, my parents always give me advice and suggestions. I’m very lucky because I have a family who always loves me and I love my family too.