My Family

by Azhar Kharisma Muhammad from SMAN 5 Bandung

I am Azhar from SMAN 5 Bandung. I’ll tell you about my hero.

My hero is my family. My family consists of my father, my mother, my sister and me. Why did I decide that my family is my hero? Of course, because they become a role model for me. They mean everything to me. Without them, I won’t be like this. We love and care for each other.

My father has a good ability for cooking although he is a man. He is also a hardworking person. My mother always makes me confident. She teaches me how to be a good brother for my sister. She is wise and helpful. Do you want to know about my sister? She is very cheerful and generous so everybody likes her. She brightens our home with her behaviour.

I want to be like them. I want to be a smart and hardworking person like my father. I like to be a wise person like my mom and I want to be a generous person like my sister. I love my family so much and for ever. .