Faisal Zahoor

by Arsalan from Shelter Bay

My hero is my dad. His name is Faisal Zahoor. He is 37 years old. He has 4 children and a wife. Her name is Samina. He was born in Pakistan and his birthday is on August 26.

He grew up in Pakistan. He went to school at the age of 5. My dad applied to come to Canada in 1997. He finally came to Canada in 2004, end of May. From 1997 to 2004 he lived in Pakistan with his wife and had 3 kids. He came to Canada because his children’s school was not good at all. He also had another kid in Canada.

My dad shows heroism when he never litters. He also shows heroism by being responsible. My dad carries out all his responsibilities. He also helps with homework, house chores and he also does very nice things for the environment. He also is very respectful because he never is mean and he never screams at anyone.

Right now he is living in Canada. He lives in Ontario, Mississauga.

My dad is a great role model for me. I think that everyone should have a great role model life and be blessed with having one like my dad.