Missy Elliott

by Tina from Zagorje ob Savi

<a href=http://www.osobnosti.cz/img/userpics/4/4002.jpg>Missy Elliot</a>
Missy Elliot

I will represent you my favourite singer, Missy Elliott. Her real name is Melissa Elliott. She was born Portsmouth, VA in 1971.

"No female rap artist paralleled the success of Missy Elliott, neither during her reign nor before, and none was more deserving. Unlike most of urban music's female superstars, Missy writes her own songs as well as performs them, and her creative wit in on a par with her stylish demeanor. Missy's professional music career began when Jodeci member/producer Devante Swing signed her and her group, Sista, to his Swing Mob record label."

I like Missy becouse I love to listen to rap music and I like her so much also because she's almost the only rap woman. The songs I prefer are "Get you freak on","1,2 step" and "Supa dupa fly". Her songs really give me strength and after listening I feel relaxed, like I would fly. I hope I will go to her concert some day, I just hope that price won't be so big.