Elaine and Keith

by Megan from Alcona

'' If you don't try your hardest, you'll be second place for nothing"

My heroes are my mom and dad. They are my heroes because my mom is mostly always there for me. And when she's not, my dad is. Also, they help me in every way. I love them, and they love me.

Let's start with my mom. She was born in Scotland and moved to Canada when she was 4. Some of her hobbies are reading, cleaning, and taking care of my brothers and my sister. But she always finds time for me. My mom's hero is her Aunt Margret because she always tries to find the good in every situation. She is optimistic, strong, supportive, responsible, dependable, kind, funny, smart, and positive. My mom is funny, smart, helpful, kind and supportive. Above all, she is always there for me.

Next is my Dad. He was born in Owen Sound and moved to Toronto when he was 2. Some of his hobbies are playing hockey and clowning around with me, my sister and brothers. His hero is his mother because she got them through tough times. She shows unselfishness, dedication, kindness and is always smiling. My dad is nice, cool, funny and smart.

They are my heroes because they always help me and are always there for me. They always find time for me, even when my brothers and sister are all over them and won't leave them alone and, not to mention, they always stick up for me. They are amazing.

THE END.