Giovani Dos Santos

by Rafael and Eduardo from Xalapa, Mexico

(google.com)
(google.com)

Giovanni dos Santos Ramírez was born in May 11, 1989 in the city of Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico. He is a Mexican a soccer player who plays as an attacking midfielder, who can also play forward, who plays for FC Barcelona and the Mexican National Team. Dos Santos was a member of the Mexican National U-17 Team that won the 2005 U-17 World Cup held in Peru. "Gio" is the son of retired Brazilian soccer player Gerardo dos Santos, better known as "Zizinho", who played for the Mexican soccer clubs América and León in the late 1980s. Gio's mother, Liliana Ramírez is Mexican. Gio has two brothers and two half brothers, the older, Eder, and the younger, Jonathan, who also play for FC Barcelona, but in the Juvenil A category.

Our hero is Giovanni Dos Santos because he is a mexican soccer player that has stood out in both FC Barcelona and the Mexican National Team. He is one of the best young soccer players in the world. He inspires young people in our country to do sports and to achieve their goals.