Doser

by Jacob from Morinville, Canada

My hero is Doser, my dog. She is always there when there is no one to play with. Sometimes my parents are so busy with my brothers and then I'm left alone. When this happens I can play with Doser.

Doser is part Rottweiler, part German pinscher. She is black and brown. She is a big dog and she helps me get up in the morning by jumping on my bed and licking me to death and she is a girl with a short tail. She knows a lot of tricks like sit, lay down, heal, come, shake and stand.

I have three more pets. One is Mesa. She is a little rat dog. She is so fluffy that you can't even see her legs and she shoves her face in a blanket when she is hyper. And then I have a cat named Jaydee. Its name was Kaytee but we found out it was a guy when we tried getting it fixed. He climbs anything and when he's calm he will start sucking on your arm. And my newest pet is Whisky as in whiskers. He is a boy kitten like Jaydee except it is younger than Jaydee. Jaydee is one year old and Whisky is fifteen weeks old. Whisky is the runt of the family.