Donna Layman

by Emily from Tipp City

My hero isn’t just someone who does good things; they have been there for me my whole life. They have inspired me to follow my dreams, and listen only to my heart.

I’ve chosen my mom as my hero not only because she is my mom, but for many reasons. She works to buy all the things we need for our house. Her name is Donna Jean Layman. My mom is very special to me and my sisters, she works very hard just for the three of us. My mom’s motto is “All things work together for good for those who love the lord.” My mom has three children and loves to help people. These are some reasons my mom is my hero.

Here are some things about her childhood and adulthood. She had 2 sisters. She was born on the 2nd day of January. Her hero was her dad as she grew up. He was always there for her and he would do anything for her. She grew up and went to Ohio Northern. She is now a pharmacist, working at Wal-mart. She chose to be a pharmacist because she liked science and math, and wanted to help people. My mom helps people every day because of her job. She helps the young and the old. These are some of my mom’s traits.

A few of my mom’s challenges are getting through college. Another was raising three children on her own. These are some of the very few of my mom’s challenges.

These are just some reasons my mom is my hero. She has and always will be there for me till the day she dies. My mom will always be my hero.