Princess Diana

by Brianna from Bradford

Anywhere I see suffering, that is where I want to be, doing what I can do to help
Princess Diana Holding Flowers
Princess Diana Holding Flowers

Princess Diana is not just a princess, she is also my hero. Every day she put her life on the line by visiting poor countries that have sick people. That's why she is not just my hero, she can be yours.

Pretty Diana
Pretty Diana

Princess Diana was born July 1, 1961 in Norfolk, England, Princess Diana had a very high education. Her family members are Prince Charles, Prince Harry, Prince William, Lady Sarah, Lady Jane.

The event that influenced Princess Diana was when Prince Charles left Princess Diana. Then she became more independent with herself.

Helping The Sick And The Poor
Helping The Sick And The Poor

Princess Diana did a lot of things like she she visited poor countries to bring awareness of land mines. She supported people with AIDS, she was the first person in the royal family to touch someone with AIDS. She visited countries visiting schools to help kids. Princess Diana accomplished helping poor countries by bring poor countries food, water and other things.

Princess Diana (www.photobucket.com)
Princess Diana (www.photobucket.com)

Princess Diana shows that she's optimistic, caring and brave. Caring because she visits poor countries that need help. She's optimistic because people would say this country has no hope because I'm going to there to help. I know she's very brave because she helped people she did not know.

My hero Princesss Diana influenced me because she helped the sick and the poor even though she was royal. Sometimes royal people are not as giving and she does things to help our world!

Princess Diana is my hero because she believed in others and also herself.