Princess Diana Spencer

by Gracie from St. Albert

My hero is Princess Diana. She was very famous for landmines; she was trying to ban them for the people in war-torn countries. Princess Diana has gone to a few hospitals to help the sick kids. She went to the children’s hospital, the Royal Marsden hospital and more.

My hero was born in 1961, she had blond hair, blue eyes, she was 1.77 m and her nickname was Lady Di. She was born in Sand Ingham- Norfolk. She was living in Kensington Palace. [London] Princess Diana had 1 brother & 2 sisters. Their names are: Charles, Jane & Sarah. Her parents were: Lady Frances and John Edwards {Divorced in 1969}. Princess Diana’s husband was Prince Charles, she got married when she was 20 years- and got divorced on August 28 ’97. Her children were William & Henry.

Princess Diana died in a horrible car accident. Her death was on August 30, 1997 in Paris. People said she died because the driver was drunk. I think she was a very good person and she didn’t deserve to die.

Princess Diana wanted to collect money. Money for the sick, money for the poor, money for the children who needed help so desperately. With Diana’s help the theme of “charity” gained a total new meaning!