David

by Eve from Wheeling

When I think of a hero, I think of people working hard, trying their best, and also loving and caring. There are a lot of heroes out in the world. I have a couple, but I only chose one. This person is very compatible. This hero is my father.

My father is a judge. He works very hard. I love going to his office!! He also works around the house. He cuts the grass, picks up leaves,and he puts rocks back. Kids throw them and walk on them. He gets mad. He tries to make our house look awesome!! Our house does look pretty good. My dad works very hard to keep our house looking nice and neat!!

My father tries his best for us. He cleans up everything. He is a neat freak. He wants our house to look neat. My dad tries his best to keep our house very neat. Sometimes it can get a little frustrating. Well at least our house isn't messy!

My dad's name is David. All he thinks about his work, his family, and other people. I know my dad loves my family and I. He is very safe. He always wants to know where Zoe and I are and what we're doing. My dad helps us and so many people. He likes spending time with his friends, I think he'd rather be sitting down eating with us. He also loves to play board games with my mom, Zoe, and I. I know he loves and cares about us. How do I know, it is in my heart. And he also cares for and loves our 4 cats. It is a little handful.

That is my hero. He works hard for Zoe and I, he loves me, he cares for me, and he also tries his best for me. He got me into a terrific school. And he puts food on my plate. He tries to cook and it almost comes out good. You know dads, sometimes they can't cook. He can make really good Ramon Noodles. Those are noodles with seasoning. Not Fall or Winter. Like spices. It is really good!:) That is my hero. He is David. That is my father. And I love him. He also loves me too!:)